TumbleGym a preschool/prekindergarten/kindergarden physical education program.
TumbleGym uses and teaches 5 basic areas:
- Gymnastics/tumbling, for coordination and gross motor skills
- Physical fitness, for strength, flexibility, and stamina
- Ball skills and drills, useful for soccer, t-ball, and basketball specifically, and other ball related sports generally.
- Provide opportunities to get physical exercise, use variety of outdoor equipment
- Encourage participation in group games, individual & team sports.
Format: Classes meet once a week for 30-40 minutes, 2 year olds meet for 20-30 minutes.